Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Geting sick and staying on top of hunger

Well I got sick for a week and I gained the weight I lost back.. already.  Luckily I did not go home and cry about it.  Instead I rode my bike around, hung out with a friend and walked the lake, and then meet up with dream boy for a quick hangout in moss wood park.  It felt great to ride my bike around and enjoy the beauty that is Oakland.  I ended up riding more after I left the park to places I'm usually nervous to ride.  I still hate hate hate my bike.  I want a new one so bad.  I just know if I had a bike I loved to ride I would be out there enjoying the wind blowing through my hair.
  So this meeting we covered hunger and how it affects us.  On the e-tools you can actually track hunger as your day goes by.  So you track how you feel before a meal and then how you felt after wards.  I had a serious trend going on.  I would wait till my stomach was growling and I was irritable, then I would eat a ton of food and feel ridiculously full.  I would also eat what I wanted, not what I needed.  I was going days with out drinking water or eating veggies.  Any way tracking it has really helped.  Also my new vita mix blender!  Yes I got a very stupid expensive blender and it was worth it!  I've been drinking tasty green smoothies and this morning I accidentally made strawberry/carrot/apple sauce which I had for dessert today.  I feel like I'm healthier.  Especially since I've been actually outside walking everyday, or riding my bike.
I even went to the YMCA for the first time since I think October!  I did a cycling class with my lovely friend.  It wasn't easy to do but I'm glad I finished the class.  Also Whiskey is 4 points!  What!!  This past Friday I basicly drank all my points for the day.  So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment