Saturday, July 16, 2011

accidently vegan

So some how through this cleanse I became vegan.  The cleanse itself doesn't necessarily ask you to eat vegan.  I think its all in moderation.  But as my week went by I realized I wasn't eating any dairy at all and the more I thought about seafood the more I realized I was kind of over it.  I don't know how long this kick will last but I have to say I feel great.  I've been eating tons of veggies and fruits mostly raw.  Usually I have to force the veggies but I've just been eating them with no problems at all.  Did my palate finally catch up with my brain?  Well who knows.  All I know is I met my weekly goal!  I was hoping for 189 but got 190.  Hell I'll take it!  I'm super stoked!  Can't wait to get to my 10% goal of 175.5!


The topic was "Love your fruits and veggies."  Really weird that it came up during the week I had a veggie epiphany!  Veggies rule and help you lose weight!  Pass it on.   
This weeks goals: lose 2 pounds, track at least three days, and do one new fun class at the YMCA.
Weekly homework at meeting today: Hit the farmers market!  Which for me is easy peasy because I am lucky enough to have my meeting and one of the most fabulous local farmers markets on the same day, a few blocks from each other.  I went and got a huge bag of mixed greens for 5 bucks.  And since I call Saturday "Faturday" I got my weekly pastry and luckily the bakery I usually hit up has vegan offerings.  I got a delicious banana walnut muffin.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment