Sunday, July 24, 2011

let down

This weeks meeting I was pumped!  I walked a lot and ate such good wholesome foods (mostly).  I thought for sure I lost 2 maybe 3 pounds and I was ready to tell the world.  But when I got on the scale it was the same weight I was last week.  I lost 0.0 pounds and I was pretty upset.  I couldn't even keep a clear head for the meeting because I kept going through my head "what did I do wrong?"  I only tracked one day and that could be it.  While I kept moving I did eat some questionable things with out weighing them out or even trying to figure out the points value, I guess I didn't think it would add up.  So I gave my self today to get over it and tomorrow I'm back on track.  I will definitely try harder at tracking to keep myself accountable.  I know I shouldn't be beating myself up over what the scale says and congratulating myself on all the little great things I did all week.  For example I went hiking with a friend even though it was so hot and did a little off trail climb that had my heart racing (for fear of falling, broken bones ect).  Or eating more veggies instead of vegan tofurky pizzas every day.  I also don't drink coffee every day anymore and started drinking decaf tea which for me is crazy.  I like tea sure.  But I usually don't drink it unless I'm sick.  Today to help me on my journey I bought the vegan cookbook The Kind Diet.  It looks really great and I'm excited to use it.  So tomorrow is another day and I will succeed.  xxoo     

No comments:

Post a Comment