Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things are looking up kid

Is it possible that I am finally letting go?  Enjoying the ride and appreciating my life for once?  I can finally say yes!  Everything I want is coming together.  It wasn't easy and tears were shed for sure.  I'm learning that being a good parent is understanding that you can't control everything.  Life happens and that includes unpleasant things as well.  The apartment hunt is going well.  We found a place that is yes a little small but it is a one bedroom and its really really nice.  Money is being saved for the midwife, moving expenses, and our up coming trip to New Orleans.  I can't wait for Frank to finally meet my family and to see all my lovely pregnant friends.  I even get to experience one of the lovely ladies baby shower.  I even finally took Ella to the vet to update her shots and Frank got us renters insurance!  I feel like a bonafide adult these days.

Also holy crap my belly just grew over night and I'm not even half way done yet.  Its actually so beautiful and I'm so happy to say I love my new body.  Monday the 23rd we find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  While I have been dreaming of a little boy I honestly don't care.  I will love our baby no matter what.  I hope you are healthy little one and your doing OK in their.    

No comments:

Post a Comment