Monday, August 8, 2011

couch-to-5K

its been a while since I asked someone to take my photo
Things are going really well!  I will quickly list the awesome things that happened this week starting with my Weight Watchers meeting.

  • Weigh in went so great!  I met my 5 pound goal finally!  I am now down 6.8 pounds!  Hell yes! 
  • At the meeting I actually talked.  I mentioned how I got a bike to partake on non-food activities which was our homework for the week.  While I love meeting up with friends for dinner and ect I would also like more activities with friends. 
  • I'm trying to organize a friendly skirt ride with a few ladies that I love.  Hopefully this weekend it will happen. 
  • I got my first two bravos! 
  • Today I did day one of couch-to-5k program and it wasn't so bad.  I was bummed that the track wasn't available for me to run on, so I had to do it on the treadmill.  
  • Oakland Marathon, I will be doing the full Marathon in March!  I'm so nervous and excited.  Hopefully I can get a friend to do it with me.  But if not I'm going to rock that shit!
I'm off to take Prudence around the lake to my friends house.  Second ride finally!   



1 comment:

  1. proud of you girl. we need to go skating ASAP. It counts as a workout! maybe Friday night, maybe Saturday?

    ReplyDelete