Saturday, August 13, 2011

What the hell?!!

Today's weigh in was a bummer!  I gained 8 ounces and while I did indulge in some souly vegan food on Wednesday and beers last night with the cutest guy, I also exercised every day (I think, crap I don't remember).  Well maybe I should give this whole tracking thing a whirl because I honestly am having serious gaps of memory missing.  Some weeks feel like months and this one was one of them.  I missed Thursday night boot camp for some adult fun at the California Academy of Sciences.  What a great night!  I got to go to easily one of my favorite places in the city for cheap, see Best Coast play, and I was in bed by 11 pm!  I would say that was a success!  I also socialized, even though that shit is so hard for me.  I smiled, made small talk, and enjoyed the company of my new friend.


Work out goal:   I'm dragging my butt to a 5:30 am boot camp class and I really would love to do some laps at the pool as well.


Running update:  Couch to 5k is going well.  I need new running shoes but aside from that I can run with out feeling like I'm going to die for once.  I'm so glad I quit smoking.  I miss it so much but I know its so bad for me and it was holding me back.  But damn.

Also folks thanks for all the compliments.  Every day I'm getting so many positive comments and I feel like I'm really breaking ground here on becoming a healthier woman.  Life is so great and I am enjoying it so much but I keep thinking in the back of my head its just going to blow up in my face.  I wish I could just sit back and enjoy it and be OK with the bad days.      

No comments:

Post a Comment