Saturday, August 20, 2011

snacking and drinking

Know what happens when you drink a lot and snack a bunch?  You gain two pounds.  Sigh.  This week has been a bust.  I only exercised once.  I went to a Tuesday boot camp that kicked my ass so hard I was sore for days.  I miss smoking.  Its so hard to not join my smoking friends when they go out to smoke.  I've got to stay strong and focus on the benefits of not smoking.  Yesterday I treated myself to a bang trim at Cowboys and Angels and I went to the brow bar and got my brows done.  It was so nice to spend time alone.  This weeks topic was Meatless Moves.  Something I do every day but I definitely need to start cooking more.  My meals have become routine and boring.  I'm off to go shopping for the week and plan out some fun workouts through the YMCA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment